Friday, October 24, 2008

Will Smith or won't he? Turns out, he will!

Just a really quick second post on Christmas Shopping Day here, because I had to chuckle, and it's well worth sharing...

This, on Best Gay Blogs (snorts and snickering) --

    Will Smith would go to great lengths to keep his indiscretions with the random men he’s had sex with for years a private activity. A Hollywood Madame says that Will Smith was a client for years, requesting men to sleep with, concerned about keeping it secret. “I had to reassure him over and over that I could guarantee discretion,” she said. “Once I convinced him I could, he placed his order. It was for a man. I had 14 women working for me and two guys.”

Well, there's no answer to that! Will beats out his brains trying to get this female person (I can't say "lady," cuz she's voided that part of her warranty with the above indiscretion!) to guarantee confidentiality, and then ... here we are, reading all about it on this here page: http://www.bestgayblogs.com/2008/10/featured-celebrity-blogs/pop-on-will-smith/



Well ... shoot. Nice to know Will Smith has at least one foot in the local camp (!), a bummer to know that even if you pay a fortune and get the confidentiality guarantee, you're going to end up blogged about. Will Smith or won't he, indeed? And it happens, Will will after all.

My apologies. I couldn't resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment