Monday, February 16, 2009

The future looks squeezy

Got something for you here ... as one science fiction writer to another reader. I talk muchly about the cars of the future, but somehow, I don't think the real future is going to turn out looking like NARC and Hellgate after all! Check this out:

The Future of Parking:



Now, I can just see Jarrat and Stone feeding themselves into and out of this ... I can really see Cronin and Ramos screeching across town in one of these ... not.

Oh, boy. Does the future really have to look like this?!

As a matter of fact, I blogged about this before Christmas. Remember this: The shape, color and texture of things to come ... in which we looked at the cars, clothes and cities you are I are very likely to be subjected to, should the genetic "tweaks" come along by 2050, which will allow us to live to 2150. The meaning of "kewl" appears to be changing. I don't know if it's for the better!

More later in the day. Just wanted to pass this along.

Ciao for now,
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment